Thursday, January 28, 2016

Non Book Binges Thursday #1

Here is number 1 in new weekly feature on Life of a Reading Binger. I don't always just binge on books. I binge on life in general and these are the non book related binges I've been indulging in this week.

Clementines! I bought a box of them just before the blizzard hit and I've been eating 1-4 of them daily. I just love how quickly they peel and then the sweet sweet juicyness of them. Since they are so small it is so easy to consume so many of them at a time. So far I've only gotten one that was going south. The rest have been perfectly ripe. I really can't complain. At least I'm getting in my vitamin C! Hmmm...now I want to go grab one of the last ones from that now nearly empty box. You know just to indulge a bit.



I just got done a binge fest of my all time favorite podcast The Black Tapes. If you are a fan of podcasts and creepy radio dramas you HAVE to check out this podcast. I first learned about it from The Nerdist. From the first moment I listened to it I was hooked! It is being called xfiles meets Serial (if you listened to the podcast Serial you'll totally get it). NPR style reporting and heaps of mystery this is simply the best. The acting just keeps getting better and better. They just started season 2 and I relistened to season 1 for the third time in anticipation of the new season. The first episode of the new season did not dissapoint! So if you want to listen to a great spooky tale please please check them out and be sure to rate them. They have a facebook page with a loyal fan following and a reddit board and Twitter as well. Also be sure to check out the other podcast by the same team called Tanis. It is just as good as The Black Tapes. #teamstrand #teamalex

No comments:

Post a Comment